JOINING TOGETHER TO SERVE YOU BETTER.
Compass Financial Partners believes that our clients' goals come first. It's a belief shared by our broker/dealer, LPL Financial, the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation*. For more than four decades, LPL Financial has helped financial advisors reduce the complexity of running a financial services practice by providing services and tools that enhance the depth and breadth of their resources.
RETIREMENT PLAN CONSULTING RESOURCES
Through our partnership with LPL Financial, Compass Financial can offer clients the strength and resources of the nation's largest affiliation of top-ranked retirement plan advisors. As of June 2014, these resources include:
- 40,254 retirement plans with 3 million participants and $109.9 billion in total retirement plan assets under management
- 72 home office employees dedicated to Retirement Partners
- Special resources for institutional clients:
- Research Expertise – Insightful reports on the global economy and capital markets
- Portfolio Manager Due Diligence – Regular analysis of thousands of investment options
- The expertise and insight of nearly 40 LPL Financial Investment Strategists, Research Analysts and Analytics Specialists
INDIVIDUAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
LPL Financial provides state-of-the-art tools and services to facilitate individual wealth management and afford Compass Financial Partners and our clients with superb control and insight throughout the planning process. These tools include:
- WealthVision technology for easy account access
- High-quality independent research teams with unbiased and conflict-free information
- Comprehensive account management tools and operations support
- Expert support and continuous education for advisors
Partnership with LPL Financial enables Compass Financial Partners to focus on what we do best: helping our clients to achieve their critical objectives and maintain enduring success.
For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
As reported in Financial Planning magazine 1996-2014, based on total revenues.